Nursing and Rehabilitation
A Nursing & Rehabilitation Care Center or Healthcare Center provides 24 hour care to people who can no longer care for themselves due to physical, emotional or other conditions. Healthcare Centers provide medical care as well as personal care (bathing, eating, grooming)
The primary goal of our Healthcare Center it to assist you in achieving your healthcare goals. We offer individualized services provided by a interdisciplinary team that is led by you.
Whether for an extended stay or a short-term visit after being discharged from the hospital, our staff are dedicated to providing the very best medically directed compassionate care for our residents and their families. Our highly trained nursing staff assist with daily activities such as bathing and grooming. They provide the comfort of knowing help is there when needed. It's a gentle touch that shows compassion and concern. Our nurses operate on the founding principles of our company: Respect, Dignity and Honor.
Our highly beneficial therapy programs are available to residents to help them overcome any disabilities. Skilled therapists provide personalized programs to help residents attain the highest levels of independence. Trained and licensed therapists provide speech, occupational, and physical therapy to the residents.
- Assistance with medication administration and management.
- Discharged from the hospital and requires short term skilled nursing or rehabilitation care before returning home.
- Has become unable to care for themselves due to a chronic illness or disability.
- Daily care needs have exceeded the capacity of the care giver.
- Bathing, Eating, and other personal needs become hard for the individual to take care.
- Might wander away if not supervised by a caregiver.
- Healthcare Center care was recommended by a physician or other health care professional.